Monday, August 17, 2009

Bliss Like This is Obscene!

My yarn finally arrived! I placed the order on August 7 and expected it to arrive on August 15. Apparently, FedEx tried to deliver about half an hour after we left on Friday to Tennessee. I waited all day on Saturday waiting and waiting and it never came. Sir (aka Husband) called FedEx for me late this afternoon and they stated that they turned it over to USPS, but our mail had already run for the day. It's not quite the same when your package isn't delivered to your home! But I did manage to get it today and it's just divine.


I'm excited to get some new projects going! Most yarn will be used for Christmas gifts, but I've commissioned my services as a knitter to a couple of friends, too. Stay tuned for projects yet made!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
 
Creative Commons License
This work by tata is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.